Sunday, February 1, 2015

The beginning of my 26th year

Okay so this past two months I have been doing a lot of inner finding within myself. 

My body, mind and soul are ready to evolve and they are pushing me to do so. 

I have been reading a book called BEing Spiritually Intelligent by Sarah Abrams Milligan and I swear from the moment I started reading this book it's like I found the answers to all of the questions I have been asking myself! I am waking up with a whole new attitude and way of thinking and I know within my heart that this is the path I am ready to travel! 



Instead of celebrating New Years as the beginning of a new calendar year I am going to celebrate New Years on my  Birthday. After all, it is a new year for my human body, my human life. It is my 26th year. It is the beginning of my second quarter of a century! 
I choose to allow this year to be the best that it can be. I am choosing to grow and evolve. 
I am choosing to find fulfillment in myself and to acknowledge all that I have to offer, to myself, to my family, to my life and those lives that are affected by my being. 

I have never felt so right  I have never felt so comfortable, confident and SURE of myself and the path that I am ready to take.  

I am taking the 40 day challenge hoste by the author of the book mentioned above. Along with keeping my daily journal, I am going to try my hardest to journal on my blog as well. I want to share my journey with you. 

Time to begin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment