Sunday, March 13, 2016

Break Into Spring

It’s that time of year again! The days are getting longer, warmer weather is upon us and Spring is right around the corner. And you know what that means… it’s Spring Cleaning time. The next few weeks (if you live in the North Eastern part of America) will be spent opening those windows, dusting & washing EVERYTHING, packing away the Winter clothes and integrating the Summer clothes back into our closets and drawers. We’ll be spending hours de-cluttering the madness of our cabin fever in our homes and our minds.



We dust. We mop. We swap the linens. We wash our doors & windows. We till our gardens and plant new seeds.  We clean our homes to remove the old and make room for the new. Spring is the time of renewal. The trees begin to blossom, the perennials sneak up and bloom and the birds are happily chirping away at first light.



But with all we do for all the cleaning and preparation for our homes and our gardens at this time of year, are we remembering that our bodies are in need of some spring cleaning too?


Our bodies are our vessels and I think, in this busy world we live in, that we forget how important our bodies are. We focus so much of our time on the material aspects of our lives, that are yes important, but are in all honesty meaningless if our bodies are not cared for.

This was me. For a very long time I never considered my body, the human home for my soul, as a top priority. Everything else; work, chores, family, friends, pets all trumped in importance over my vessel. It was like I was coasting through, completely oblivious to my own BODY and its importance. Not really living life, but letting life live me. It wasn’t until after I had children, lost myself in all of my roles, and got very sick that I realized just how important this body of mine is. I realized I needed to make some serious efforts into a healthier lifestyle in order to be the person, mother and wife I wanted to be. It wasn’t overnight and it hasn’t always been easy, but it has been a completely positive, life enhancing change.

Can you relate? Have you lost sight of the importance of YOUR body among your many roles? Have you been hibernating all winter long (or longer), not reaching your goals, feeling lost within yourself? Did those New Year’s goals fall at the wayside?

It’s time to dust off your shoulders, break apart those cobwebs and sweep away those negative thoughts.

It is time to feel renewed! To plant new seeds of confidence, strength, health and vitality!

Join us as we Break Into Spring this April and spring into Fitness!


In the Break Into Spring - April Fit Challenge, you will receive:

<3 Support & Love
<3 Encouragement & Motivation
<3 Accountability
<3 Tips & Tricks to clean up your nutrition without depriving yourself
<3 A workout program (25-45 minutes a day) that fits YOUR needs
<3 Fun, soul searching experiences and exercises to help you grow and weed out those negative thoughts
<3 30 Days worth of superfoods & super nutrition (could be in the form of coffee or chocolate ;) )
<3 A FREE gift from me, your personal coach
<3 The opportunity to grow a garden of new and long lasting friendships and to sow the life you want.

Comment below “I'm ready to SPRING into fitness” if you’re interested in more details or have any questions. As always, you can send me an email at rachelina2317 at gmail dot com :) We’ll begin on Monday, April 4th with a private facebook group which will include 21 days full of accountability (all online & private.)


Don"t Forget to visit me on Facebook at Mind and Body Wellness with Rachel
Check out the programs offered at My personal website


No comments:

Post a Comment